Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking
Custom Tutorial Set
Create and purchase your own Custom Tutorial Set
that contains just the courses you want.
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Small Office Networking!
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Chapter #1. Introduction to Networking
• What is a Computer Network?
• Uses for a Network
• Basic Data Communications
• Understanding Network Hardware
• Understanding Network Software
Chapter #2. Installing a Network
• Connecting Your Computers
• Using Wireless Networking
• Installing Cables
• Installing Network Devices
• Installing Network Interface Cards
• Configuring Operating Systems
Chapter #3. Configuring Your Network
• Introduction to Network Configuration
• Running the Network Setup Wizard
• Configuring Additional Computers
• Viewing Your Network
• Adding an Internet Connection
• Maintaining Network Security
Chapter #4. Using Network Resources
• Sharing Devices and Folders
• Accessing Shared Resources
• Working with My Network Places
• Mapping Network Drives
• Copying and Moving Files